Weathervane gala raises funds for theater
|Photos courtesy of Weathervane Playhouse|
According to Executive Director John Hedges, the event raised more than $50,000 for the theater’s general operating fund and arts education programming.
Thomas Trotter, an attorney at Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease, was the evening’s honorary chair.
Shown at right, from left, is Hedges, with Trotter.
The gala included a live and silent auction, entertainment by Broadway star and Tony Award-winner Michael Rupert and food by Mark DiFeo Catering. Summit County Councilman Frank Comunale (D-District 4) was the event chair.
Shown above, from left, at the event are John Grafton, Richard Worswick and Cheryl Hedges.
— By Kathleen Collins
Calendar of Events
- Drybrush Watercolor - 10/22/2016
- Easy Street Band - 10/22/2016
- Ghouls (and Guys) Just Want to Have Fun Wine and Canvas Night - 10/22/2016
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 10/22/2016
- “Tails from the Witch’s Cauldron” - 10/22/2016