Weathervane gala raises funds for theater
|Photos courtesy of Weathervane Playhouse|
According to Executive Director John Hedges, the event raised more than $50,000 for the theater’s general operating fund and arts education programming.
Thomas Trotter, an attorney at Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease, was the evening’s honorary chair.
Shown at right, from left, is Hedges, with Trotter.
The gala included a live and silent auction, entertainment by Broadway star and Tony Award-winner Michael Rupert and food by Mark DiFeo Catering. Summit County Councilman Frank Comunale (D-District 4) was the event chair.
Shown above, from left, at the event are John Grafton, Richard Worswick and Cheryl Hedges.
— By Kathleen Collins
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017