Weathervane gala raises funds for theater
|Photos courtesy of Weathervane Playhouse|
According to Executive Director John Hedges, the event raised more than $50,000 for the theater’s general operating fund and arts education programming.
Thomas Trotter, an attorney at Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease, was the evening’s honorary chair.
Shown at right, from left, is Hedges, with Trotter.
The gala included a live and silent auction, entertainment by Broadway star and Tony Award-winner Michael Rupert and food by Mark DiFeo Catering. Summit County Councilman Frank Comunale (D-District 4) was the event chair.
Shown above, from left, at the event are John Grafton, Richard Worswick and Cheryl Hedges.
— By Kathleen Collins
Calendar of Events
- Garden Bucket List - 3/8/2014
- Akron Symphony Orchestra - 3/8/2014
- Ballroom Dancing - 3/8/2014
- Boy Scouts Troop No. 304 Pancake Breakfast - 3/8/2014
- Louie Bluie Legacy Band featuring Ralphe Armstrong - 3/8/2014