Tony Gorant group makes over Salvation Army nursery
|Photo courtesy of Akron General Health System|
The class spent Nov. 21 making over the nursery, which included a new color scheme, new rocking chairs, a new crib and other amenities.
The Akron General Tony Gorant Community Leadership Institute is named in honor of late Akron General executive Tony Gorant. Toby Gorant, Tony’s wife, was in attendance and pitched in to help with the nursery makeover.
This class also sponsored a drive to collect towels donated by Akron General employees to support the Akron Salvation Army and all the clients it serves.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” - 3/26/2015
- Biohealth Micro-Art Show - 3/26/2015
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 3/26/2015
- Adventurers of the Year Amy and Dave Freeman - 3/27/2015
- Alice Tan Ridley - 3/27/2015