Sollenberger, Dobbins to wed
The families of Emily Sollenberger, daughter of James and Jennifer Sollenberger, of Orrville, and Ryan Dobbins, son of Gary and Deborah Pasini, of Copley, and William and Lisa Dobbins, of Charleston, W.Va., announce the Baltimore couple’s engagement.
Emily, a 2002 graduate of Orrville High School, a 2006 graduate of Muskingum College and 2013 graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design, has a master of arts degree in administration and is the development manager at Maryland Art Place.
Ryan graduated from Copley High School in 2002, the University of Toledo in 2006 and the University of Baltimore and Towson University in 2013. He has a master of business administration and is an electrical engineer for Adcor Industries.
The wedding is planned for May 10, 2014, in Savannah, Ga.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014