Sollenberger, Dobbins to wed
The families of Emily Sollenberger, daughter of James and Jennifer Sollenberger, of Orrville, and Ryan Dobbins, son of Gary and Deborah Pasini, of Copley, and William and Lisa Dobbins, of Charleston, W.Va., announce the Baltimore couple’s engagement.
Emily, a 2002 graduate of Orrville High School, a 2006 graduate of Muskingum College and 2013 graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design, has a master of arts degree in administration and is the development manager at Maryland Art Place.
Ryan graduated from Copley High School in 2002, the University of Toledo in 2006 and the University of Baltimore and Towson University in 2013. He has a master of business administration and is an electrical engineer for Adcor Industries.
The wedding is planned for May 10, 2014, in Savannah, Ga.
More People & Places
Calendar of Events
- Small Footprint: Road Trip - 5/5/2016
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 5/5/2016
- “Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens” - 5/5/2016
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016