Fall Fantasy benefits Arc
|Photo courtesy of Madeline Bozzelli|
Shown at right, from left, at the event are Chairwoman Madeline Bozzelli and Treasurer Florence Riazian.
Proceeds from the event benefited Arc, which is a nonprofit organization that advocates for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, according to Arc officials.
Calendar of Events
- Drop-In Nature Crafts for All Ages - 7/30/2015
- Plein Air Exhibition - 7/30/2015
- “Jupiter Ascending” - 7/30/2015
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 7/30/2015
- Mostly Blues Band with Peggy Coyle - 7/30/2015