Fall Fantasy benefits Arc
|Photo courtesy of Madeline Bozzelli|
Shown at right, from left, at the event are Chairwoman Madeline Bozzelli and Treasurer Florence Riazian.
Proceeds from the event benefited Arc, which is a nonprofit organization that advocates for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, according to Arc officials.
Calendar of Events
- Medina County Story Fest - 9/20/2014
- A Vision to Share, a Story to Tell - 9/20/2014
- “Deadly Murder” - 9/20/2014
- Using Ancestry in Your Genealogy Research - 9/20/2014
- “The Sunset Limited” - 9/20/2014