Fall Fantasy benefits Arc
|Photo courtesy of Madeline Bozzelli|
Shown at right, from left, at the event are Chairwoman Madeline Bozzelli and Treasurer Florence Riazian.
Proceeds from the event benefited Arc, which is a nonprofit organization that advocates for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, according to Arc officials.
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014