Fall Fantasy benefits Arc
|Photo courtesy of Madeline Bozzelli|
Shown at right, from left, at the event are Chairwoman Madeline Bozzelli and Treasurer Florence Riazian.
Proceeds from the event benefited Arc, which is a nonprofit organization that advocates for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, according to Arc officials.
Calendar of Events
- Tales Alive: ages 2-5 - 1/16/2017
- “Secret Life of Pets” - 1/16/2017
- Rock-a-Bye Tales: 6 to 24 months - 1/16/2017
- Hear Our Voices: Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration - 1/16/2017
- Teen Advisory Board - 1/17/2017