South Summit Chamber CEO dies
|Photo courtesy of South Summit Chamber of Commerce|
“This is not only a huge loss professionally, but also a heartfelt loss for all of us,” said Larry Okolish, who has been appointed to serve as the chamber’s CEO for January.
According to his obituary, Fazek, 67, owned Magic City Bowling Lanes for 35 years, from 1974 to 2009.
Okolish said Fazek had a “significant understanding of the business community’s needs and personality.”
The family welcomed friends yesterday, Jan. 9, at the Campfield-Hickman-Collier Funeral Home in Barberton.
Memorial donations in remembrance of Fazek are being accepted for the South Summit Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund and can be mailed to 503 W. Park Ave., Barberton, OH 44203.
Maria Lindsay contributed to this report.
More Death Notices
Calendar of Events
- “Dumb and Dumber To” - 5/28/2015
- Gordon Lightfoot - 5/28/2015
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 5/28/2015
- Computer Keyboard Basics, eLearning the Easy Way & Excel Basics - 5/28/2015
- Women’s Art League of Akron Member Show - 5/28/2015