Debutantes presented at 111th Charity Ball
|Photo courtesy of Todd Biss Photography|
According to event officials, about 600 people attended the event presented by the Women’s Board of Akron Children’s Hospital. After being held at Goodyear Hall for 38 years, the Charity Ball returned to E.J. Thomas Hall, where it was held for several years during the 1970s.
According to event officials, the event was expected to raise $75,000 for the patient-care programs at Akron Children’s Hospital.
Cyndy Myer was the 2013 chair, and the vice chairs were Kathy Lane and Tammy Gersman.
The Charity Ball participants, shown above, and the high schools they attend included:
- Archbishop Hoban High School: Claudia Behrens, Allison Griffith, Abbe Marchetta, Barbara Martucci and Sierra Radik;
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School: Megan Dunphy;
- Copley High School: Kelsey Baumgardner and Allison Martin;
- Firestone High School: Morgan Schroeder;
- Hudson High School: Madeline Medkeff;
- Lake Center Christian School: Melanie Harvey;
- Our Lady of the Elms High School: Megan Klamert;
- Revere High School: Olivia Lombardi, Madison McIntyre, Elizabeth Papas and Kelly Robson;
- St. Vincent-St. Mary High School: Maria Locastro and Audrey Sheeks; and
- Walsh Jesuit High School: Julia Geiger, Katelyn Hissong, Sarah Kornick, Olivia Musci, Kassandra Pawuk and Adrienne Trecaso.
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 4/25/2015
- A New Beginning - 4/25/2015
- Basket Weaving 101: Mother’s Day Basket - 4/25/2015
- Crafty Mart - 4/25/2015
- Ramp Up Peninsula - 4/25/2015