If there is a custom tile or specific design that you really like that is not within your budget for the entire kitchen or bathroom, think about using it as an accent instead. Rely on less expensive tiles for much of the room, then sprinkle in the accent tiles for the style you want. The finished project will look high-end, but you will likely have stayed within your budget. You also can save money by shopping at a reuse center or one that sells remnants and leftover materials from larger jobs. For example, it’s possible to find a piece of marble or granite that would fit perfectly as a countertop in a bathroom.
This information was provided courtesy of MetroCreative Connection.
More Home Improvement
Calendar of Events
- Evil Ways, The Jimi Hendrix Tribute Experience and Ball and Chain - 8/28/2015
- End of Summer Jam with Sir Charles and Wendell B. - 8/28/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Campfire Cooking - 8/28/2015
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015