AKRON ROTARY CAMP FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
|A camper interacts with a turtle during a past camp at the Akron Rotary Camp for Children with Special Needs.|
|Photo courtesy of Akron Area YMCA|
SUM FUN DAY CAMP
Catholic Charities will operate eight weeks of day camp for children ages 6-21 with special needs who receive services through the Summit County Board of Developmental Disabilities. Camp counselors are adults trained to meet the needs of youths with developmental disabilities. Campers will participate in traditional camp activities such as swimming, sports, music and crafts with two locations available. Financial assistance is available.
Catholic Charities will operate a day camp for children ages 6-21 with special needs who receive services through the Summit County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
Photo courtesy of Catholic Charities
More Summer Camps
Calendar of Events
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015
- Alan Greene and T.C. Odegard - 3/4/2015
- Cleveland International Film Festival Preview - 3/4/2015
- Creative Writing for Homeschoolers - 3/5/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 3/5/2015