Mature Services’ Business-to-Business networking event a success
|Photo courtesy of Mature Services|
According to Mature Services officials, representatives from Radio Disney, U.S. Bank, Lifebanc, The Reserves Network and other companies and organizations attended.
According to organization officials, Mature Services, a nonprofit that has been serving the needs of older adults since 1975, offers services and training programs concerning nutrition, rehabilitation, homecare and job training for the older adult population.
Shown above are some of the participants at the event.
“We want to thank all of those who attended our most recent event,” said Don Zirkle, training and placement specialist for Employment and Training Solutions at Mature Services. “Networking is so important in the business world today, and we were happy to facilitate an event that could benefit businesspeople in the community.”
Local vendors also donated gift baskets for attendees.
For more information on Mature Services, visit matureservices.org or call 330-253-4597.
More Senior Lifestyles
Calendar of Events
- Nashville Crush with Joshua Surgeon & The Dusty Bottoms - 7/29/2016
- Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Three Points of View: Art by Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Almost Queen (Queen tribute) with Chris Allen & The Guilty Hearts - 7/29/2016
- Chardon Polka Band - 7/29/2016