Coach House celebrates ‘Evening in Paris’
|Photos courtesy Sandra Conley|
The series of paintings depict the area around the Eiffel Tower as if seen from nearby windows. The class is made up of Romel Bell, Rachel Bricker, Isabella Gove, Montel Gulledge, Audrey Hartman, Anastasia Heppner, Drina Hobson, Kalia Horner, Logan Johnson, Elliott Koren, Christina Kraus, Halle McHenry, Ke’Aira McReynolds, Emily Merle, Noah Milec, Ava Morgenstern, Isabelle Nutt, Mary Shoenfelt, Louis Supan and Malik Wade. Shown above are some members of the class with their work.
Nancy Rosche, who served on the fundraiser committee, said organizers are planning a pizza party for the class in April to thank them.
According to event officials, 90 people attended the black-tie event, which featured a French singing piano player for the patron levels and French cuisine.
Shown at right top at the event are Karlan Kamerer and event chair Dona Bowman.
Shown at right bottom dressed in Parisian fashion are Ruth and Will Apitz.
Calendar of Events
- Tuesday Musical: Marina Piccinini and Andreas Haefliger - 2/9/2016
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 2/10/2016
- Downloading with OverDrive; eBook Downloading with Kindle Fire; Know Your Android Tablet - 2/10/2016
- Pinkalicious Party - 2/10/2016
- Lego Club: kindergarten through third grade - 2/10/2016