Dig into spring with Graf’s workshops
COPLEY — Graf Growers, 1015 White Pond Drive, will present a series of new hands-on workshops on the following days this month:
- April 12, 10 a.m., Fairy Garden Workshop. Participants will transform tiny plants and trinkets into a miniature fairy garden. Bring a pot or purchase one at Graf Growers. Potting soil will be provided for free. All items, excluding the pot, must be purchased at Graf Growers. Items from previous classes are allowed.
- April 15, 5:30 p.m., Early Spring Potting Workshop. Attendees can use provided materials to style and personalize their container gardens. Graf Growers’ potting experts will help participants make plant purchasing selections and guide them. Graf Growers will provide the potting soil and fertilizer. Bring pots from home or purchase ones from Graf Growers.
- April 23, 5:30 p.m., Succulent Wreath Planting Workshop. Participants will create a living succulent wreath for a door, wall, table or other location. Participants will be lead through the designing and planting process and then shown how to maintain them. From succulents to sedums, there will be many plants from which to choose. Reservations are required. Potting soil will be provided. Wreath forms and plants must be purchased at Graf Growers.
Preregistration for the workshops is encouraged, but participants are welcome to attend as space allows. Applicable workshop fees must be paid before the workshop begins.
More Lawn & Garden
Calendar of Events
- Star Spangled Banner, 1812 Flag and National Anthem with Sharon Myers - 9/23/2014
- Avian Photography with Dan Behm - 9/24/2014
- A New Adventure - 9/24/2014
- Cookin’ with Miss Keni: grades 1-5 - 9/24/2014
- Getting Started with Medicare - 9/25/2014