Graf Growers offers June workshops
COPLEY — Graf Growers, 1015 White Pond Drive, will present the following hands-on workshops in June:
- “Succulent Workshop,” today, June 5, 5:30 p.m. Attendees will design and style a succulent wreath or container garden. The workshop will lead attendees through the designing and planting process and show how to maintain these sun-loving plants. Potting soil will be provided. Wreath forms and plants must be purchased at Graf Growers. Reservations are required.
- “Broken Pot Fairy Garden Workshop,” June 22, 2 p.m. This hands-on workshop demonstrates the broken pot layering technique and discusses fairy garden design, color, texture and more. Each attendee will personalize his or her garden. The class fee covers the cost of the pot, instruction, soil, moss and rocks. Pot size options for the class are: 10-inch pot, $25 plus plants and accessories; or 12-inch pot, $35 plus plants and accessories. Reservations are required.
- “Fairy Garden Workshop,” July 25, 5:30 p.m. Attendees will transform tiny plants and trinkets into a miniature fairy garden. Attendees can bring a pot or purchase one at Graf Growers. Potting soil is provided for free. All items, excluding the pot, must be purchased at Graf Growers. Items from previous classes are allowed.
Preregistration for the workshops is encouraged, but participants are welcome to attend as space allows. Applicable workshop fees must be paid before the workshop begins. To sign up, call 330-836-2727 or email Karlie at email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.grafgrowers.com.
More Lawn & Garden
Calendar of Events
- Akron Symphony Holiday Pops - 12/18/2014
- Yoga in the Park - 12/18/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 12/18/2014
- “Annie” - 12/18/2014
- Highland Book Club: “All Creatures Great and Small” by James Herriot - 12/18/2014