Summit County Educational Service Center Board
Incumbent Lobalzo, 56, is married, has two children and lives in Bath. She is unopposed in this election.
B.A., Kent State University, 1974
M.A., Kent State University, 1979
Currently, member, Summit County Educational Service Center Board (eight years)
Currently, designer, owner, Lobalzo Design Assoc. LTD (25 years)
Akron Garden Club
Akron Art Museum
What makes you the best candidate for the position?
No answer provided
Editor’s note: Alyce Simmons Altwies and Dow Wolfe III, candidates for Summit County Educational Service Center Board, did not submit information to be included in the West Side Leader’s Voter Guide. They are unopposed in this election.
More Voter Guide
Calendar of Events
- Taste It and Make It Food Preparation Series - 9/3/2015
- “The Divergent Series: Insurgent” - 9/3/2015
- Hooked on Books: “My Antonia” by Willa Cather - 9/3/2015
- Small Footprint: Getting Started - 9/3/2015
- Tai Chi and Self Defense - 9/4/2015